Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Pictures

A few weeks ago Marcee's two wonderful grandmothers took her to have her picture taken as a surprise for me. Well, the pictures were just posted on the photographer's website... and they are great! That truly was a surprise since normally Marcee starts screaming anytime a stranger is talking to her and I'm not holding her. :) But, not this time. Granny says she wasn't in a good mood but you'd never know it in these pictures. Scarlett (the photographer) did an amazing job with her. Now I just have to decide which ones are my favorite. Here's the link to Marcee's gallery. Let me know which are your favorites!

http://snbphotography.smugmug.com/Other/Marcee/11979197_jTz7r#849070886_YzBkV

Thanks again Granny and Me-Mama!!! Y'all are the most amazing grandmothers ever!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of them! Scarlett really did an amazing job on these! Who would have thought she'd have gotten so many of her smiling!! I really like #32. I think it shows how pretty her blue eyes are! (I think that's the right number!)

    ReplyDelete