Saturday, March 27, 2010

How Did 9 Months Go By So Fast?!?!

That's right... Marcee was 9 months old on the 21st! It's just so hard for me to believe it's been that long since the day we brought that tiny little girl home.

We went in Wednesday for her 9 month check-up and got a great report. Marcee now weighs 21.15 lbs. and is 28 1/4 inches tall. And... she's no longer in the 90th percentile for everything. We've moved down to the 75th! Woo hoo! :) She can now start trying some table food so we're really excited about that!


These pictures were actually taken on the day of her doctor's appointment right after we got home. This is her adorable "fun" Easter outfit.

We're so thankful for a healthy, happy little girl! She's such a blessing and makes my life complete. I have no idea who I would be or what I would do without her...




1 comment:

  1. These pictures turned out so cute! I can't believe nine months have gone by! We've enjoyed every minute of them too! Thanks to you and JT for sharing her with us!

    ReplyDelete