Monday, February 15, 2010

A Picture Perfect Valentine's Day...

Wasn't Marcee just precious on Valentine's Day?! She was so cute in her special outfit Granny made her. Yes, I realize I'm very lucky!





Marcee wasn't the only thing around our house Granny helped to look cute. She bought me these three cute cupcakes from Hobby Lobby. I just loved them on my dresser that I use to store my china in!



Granny also made me some adorable napkins for my table. Yes, she amazing... think I'll keep her around! :)


So, my Valentine's Day was picture perfect! Marcee was precious... as usual! :) And, JT and I even went on a date... well, a double date. We went to Prattville to a movie and dinner. It was a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Marcee is such a special little Valentine all year long!
    Your house decorations looked so cute too! I think you really must belong to "Miss" Kay!

    ReplyDelete